In the year 2017 a number of activities were carried focusing on the second thematic area; advocacy on Human Rights and Governance. These include;
- Voter Registration.
- Community Peace Outreaches.
- Youth Café/ Forums.
- Graffitti Installation.
- Voter Education Forums.
A total of 2334 people were reached. Majority being of the male gender, having a total of 1374 and females accounting to 960.
During the various events with regard to the activities done under advocacy for Human Rights and governance, a total of 935 IEC materials were distributed.
- 208 copies of IEC materials on election message.
- 631 election guide material.
- 12 books on social policies.
- 15 books on civil society leadership.
- 19 books on breaking the barriers.